Two Excellent Resources to Find iPad Apps that Go Free

October 15, 2014
Each time I post on an iPad app that has gone free I receive few emails asking about the sources I use to learn about these deals. Well, often times I stumble upon these deals in my social media feeds particularly on Twitter. However, I do have two excellent apps on my iPad that keep me updated with special deals in the iTunes App store ( sorry I don't have any for Android users). These apps are free and once you install them you will be able to access and learn about the apps that go free on a daily basis.

1- Apps Gone Free


This is absolutely my favourite. I have been using it for more than a year now and I love it. As its name indicate, Apps Gone Free allows you find great apps without spending a dime! Every day hundreds of apps reduce their price to free for a limited time to try to stimulate excitement. AppsGoneFree finds ONLY the apps worth owning.

2- App of The Day HD


Every day we pick out the best paid apps from the Appstore, then negotiate with the developers to make them free for 24 hours.This concept, already very popular in the US and other European countries, allows all iPad users to save hundreds of dollars purchasing applications.