Interesting Critical Thinking Posters for Your Class

October 2, 2014
Today while I was wading through my Pinterest feeds I came across this excellent resource shared by Teaching Resources. This resource  contains some good posters that promote critical thinking. The one like the most is included below , but there also a few other posters relevant for classroom use. You might want to have a look and probably share with your colleagues.

As for the Teaching Resources Pinterest board, this is a board created by Emmy Gilliam and has  more than 12.000 followers. Emmy shares some wonderful resources and materials on teaching and education. She has articles from a wide variety of educational blogs and websites. I have spent sometime today going through her pins and I am really impressed by the amazing work she has been doing there.

Here is the critical poster I talked about earlier and you can check the rest from this page. Enjoy



 Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook , Google plus, Pinterest .