40+ Great Free iPad Apps for Elementary

July 6, 2014
Two days ago, a primary school principle emailed me asking for iPad app suggestions for primary students.As I was looking into my archive for previous lists I shared here I somehow stumbled upon this wonderful Symbaloo board created by Matt Gomez. This board contains almost all of the best iPad apps to use with elementary students. Needless to say that Gomez is also one of my trusted sources in Edtech and he has a great blog where he shares tips, tools, and apps to help teachers better integrate technology in their instruction.


From Educreations to Doodle Buddy, the apps covered in this Symbaloo board covers a wide variety of key literacy skills . I invite you to have a look and share with your colleagues. You can access the list from this link.

 Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook , Google plus, Pinterest .