Great Back to School Ed Tech Rubrics

August 18, 2014
I love rubrics and I find them particularly helpful in lesson plan designing as well as in assessing students work. I know some teachers and educators think of them as "so yesterday" but we need to view them as roadmaps that can  guide you towards achieving your teaching/learning goals. Over the last couple of years, I have shared here a wide myriad of rubrics most of them are Ed Tech related. Today, I revisited my archive and selected for you the collection below hoping that they assist you in your  efforts to integrate technology in your teaching.

1- A Rubric to Grade Students iPad Projects


2- A Rubric for Evaluating Web Content


3- A Handy Rubric for Arts Teachers


4- Technology Integration Matrix


5- Rubrics for Developing Students Speaking Skills and Presentations


6- Rubrics for Students Blogging


7- Teachers Rubrics for Selecting Mobile Apps


8- Rubric for Inforgraphic Use in Class


9- Problem Solving Rubric

10- Digital Storytelling Rubrics for Teachers