My dealings with Christopher Warren

I said the day before yesterday that I had had no email conversations with Christopher Warren, apart from the comments which I posted on BRAG and a request which I sent him to remove my name from his site. After checking through all my old emails (!), I now find that I actually sent him the following in March:


Simon Webb's Smear Campaign
From: simon webb Add to Contacts
To: homeeducators206@gmail.com


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr Warren,
I read with interest your piece about me. I answer your points in my latest post on Home Education Heretic; you may care to glance at it. I am planning to write a post about you and your website, but I have run into a difficulty and would like to give you the chance to clear it up. As far as I can understand, you were at Oxford from 1999 until 2002. However on your site, you say that you have been living in Sweden for thirteen years. Obviously, both cannot be true and perhaps I am getting muddled up myself here! If you could let me know when you actually were at Oxford and when you moved to Sweden, it would be very helpful in putting together the piece which I am planning. Thanks a lot.

Simon Webb.

I received no reply to this and only sent it because I wanted to give him the chance to set the record straight and make sure that I said nothing inaccurate about him. His response was evidently to get in touch with Alison Sauer at once. This rather suggests that they were on a friendly footing at least until three months ago.