Deleting posts

Comments made on blogs run by blogger are prone to being deleted at random or moved without warning to a section marked spam. This is a problem which affects not just this blog, but any run via blogger. My daughter keeps her own blog on wordpress and assures me that blogger is notorious for these problems. Home educators, living as they do in a world where nothing happens by coincidence and everything is part of some overarching plot against them, simply do not seem to get this! I have only ever deleted one person's comments from this blog and that was Peter Williams. He started posting literally every couple of minutes with single lines suggesting that my daughter and I should eat horse shit and so on. Apart from that, I have never bothered who says what here.

I did not ask blogger to install a spam filter; they did it all blogs. Sometimes I forget for days at a time to check this thing and see what is caught there. This is because I have a life apart from this blog and am actually quite busy at the moment. Somebody yesterday became angry about this and threatened to start her own blog if I did not sort the problem out. I can only advise anybody who wishes to do this to go right ahead. I do not censor anything here and am not answerable for blogger's activities with spam.

What is curious is that this happens on all blogs run with blogger and yet I have never seen any accusations elsewhere that it is anything other than a technical glitch. Why do home educators always seem to assume malign intent on the part of others towards them?