A Collection of Good iPad Posters for Your Class

November 18, 2014
Today I am sharing with you a resourceful page that contains some interesting visual guides on teaching with iPad. This page is created by iPad 4 Schools and features various posters on educational iPad apps, tips, and tutorials on how to make the best of iPad in your instruction. I have shared some of these posters in this blog in the past but when I checked back today I found that iPad Wells have added many new beautiful visuals. All of these posters are available in PDF format which you can download and print to use with students in class. I invite you to check the collection there and share with us what you think of it. Enjoy

Here are two samples of two new posters from this collection:

1- App- Smashing Apps




2- A Teacher's iPad for 2015