A 'parental right'

You just know that I am at a loose end when I start browsing through the Home Education UK site for want of anything better to do! I did not actually get very far, because on the very first page there was an enormous, glaring and fundamental mistake. No wonder people get muddled up about home education if they take their information from sites like this. It is claimed that;


Even though the law expresses the right to home educate as a parental right

As my daughter would say, WTF? Where does the law in this country even mention a 'right to home educate', let alone describe it as a 'parental right'? What on earth is going on here, that one of the major websites on home education in this country can mislead people so shamelessly? Can anybody shed light upon this piece of misinformation? I mean, really!