Journalist looking for home educated women

I am writing a feature for S magazine, the supplement that comes with the Sunday Express newspaper, on home schooling and I'm looking to speak to three women who were all educated at home. The idea came about due to the apparent rise in numbers of parents home schooling their children, and the feature would ask the women about their own experiences, what they liked and didn't like and, if they are now parents, if they too would want to home school their own children. It would be great to speak to three women of different ages and backgrounds, to get a broad variety of experiences and views on the issue. The feature would also include a pull out box on how readers can go about home schooling their children, if that's something they now wish to do. I do hope this is something you can help me with and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards Suzy Barber> Freelance writer and editor 07712 885974> suzy.barber01@googlemail.com